Are you accepting new patients?
- Always for: Naturopathy, Athletic Specialist and Massage Therapy: 250-995-2005 opt: #2
- Please check with the College of Physicians and Surgeons to see if our doctors are accepting new patients.
What should I bring on my first visit?
- Please bring your Care Card, even if it is not from British Columbia.
- Bring a list of your current medications.
- Come 15-20 minutes prior to your visit to allow time for paperwork.
- Note: for medical visits if you do not bring a care card you will be billed $72.00
What does it cost?
- Naturopath: 165.00 for initial 60 minute consult. Subsequent visits: inquire
- Massage: 60 min: $100, 40 min: $70, 30 min: $56, 20 min: $45
- Physical therapy and Athletic Specialty: 30 min: $70
Where are you located?
- #11-536 Herald Street is located at the rear of the building and entered from Chatham street, across from Marks Work Warehouse. Walk through the parking lot and through the gate. The clinic is located to the right under the glass awning.
Where do I park?
- There is 1hr parking available on the street. There is a paid lot at the corner of Chatham and Store. PLEASE Do Not park in the parking lot that is in front of the clinic these are for the building residents.
How long are appointments?
- Naturopath: Initial visit 1 hour, subsequent visits vary, inquire.
- Physiotherapy and Athletic Specilaty:
- Matt: 30 minutes
- Sandeep: 30 minutes
- Massage therapy: Initial visit: 40 or 60 min, subsequent visits: 20, 30, 40, 60 minutes
What if I get injured on the job?
Please note that we are not taking WCB patients for Physiotherapy or Athletic Specialty.
- Please ensure that you have informed your employer and make sure you have contacted;WorksafeBC: 1-888-967-537
- Please report immediately to the staff if your visit is to be billed to WCB, so correct forms get submitted and MSP is not billed.
- Patients are responsible for the office fee until which time WCB has fully accepted the claim, or in cases where your claim is not accepted by WCB.
What if I have been in a car accident?
- Please let the receptionist know ahead of time that you should be billed under ICBC. You are required to pay a user fee of 30 dollars for the initial visit and 25.00 for subsequent visits.
What if I have to miss or cancel an appointment?
- We require 24 hours notice for all cancellations. There will be a charge of $30.00 – 75.00 (depending on the provider) for any last minute cancellations or missed appointments. This fee must be paid prior to any further treatments.